Afford Your Care
It is important that you are comfortable with every aspect of your time under our care. This includes being comfortable with your payment options.
We offer a variety of payment options:
- Cash or check at the time of service
- Visa, MasterCard, or Discover
- Monthly payment options through our financial partner, CareCredit™
Our office is committed to helping you maximize your insurance benefits. Because insurance policies vary, we can only estimate your coverage in good faith but cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contracts. Before your treatment begins, we will review your insurance policy to help determine the best course of action.
Your estimated patient portion must be paid at the time of service. Please remember, our primary relationship is with you…not with your insurance company. Once treatment has started, as a service to our patients, we will bill insurance companies for services rendered.
Here are some helpful tips when planning financially for your dental treatment:
- Know your benefits prior to your treatment.
- Contact your insurance provider or employer to find out what costs you can expect to have paid/covered, as well as when they will pay. We will also verify your coverage prior to treatment.
- Please provide us with your insurance company’s name and contact information so we can file your claims.
We are happy to accept payments from your insurance carrier. All payments received will be applied to your account.
If you have any questions, our courteous staff is always available to answer them.